NOVEMBER 5 – NOVEMBER 10, 2017
The Ark at Lake Lanier | Gainesville, GA
DEADLINE TO APPLY: JULY 26, 2017
(Applicants will be notified on August 1, 2017)
What can I expect? This program is designed to provide a deeper dive into your idea and explore how to transform your idea into a viable business for social good. Over the 5 days, you’ll experience five interactive sessions that will focus on the following:
- How do you build your idea from passion?
- What exactly is your idea and how does it work? How do you tell the world that it will bring more good?
- How do you measure the good impact that your idea makes?
- Why is collaboration over competition so valuable and essential?
- How do you define your business model and ensure you are building it to be sustainable?
Who is this for? This program is for someone who feels called to move from an idea into action – quickly and thoughtfully. You are ready to make your idea a priority and know that having a community around you is essential for your success.
What does it cost? $1250
What does the cost include?
- Five nights at the Ark on Lake Lanier
- All meals for the duration of the program
- Community of diverse peers to collaborate with extensively, to challenge your idea and invest in your success
- Expertise and stories from local leaders
- Pitch event at the conclusion of program, with mentors and potential funders present